Shop Now. Pay Later.
Split your purchase into 4 payments with Partial.ly
|Choose Partial.ly as your payment method at checkout for orders over $35. No long forms or credit checks required; just instant approval.|
Checkout using a credit or debit card. Only the first 25% of your order total is charged at the time of purchase.
Pay the rest in equal installments billed automatically over 6 weeks. There are no late fees if paid on time!
1. Do I need to create a Partial.ly account to open a payment plan?
Yes. Since we need to save a payment method to process future payments for your payment plan, you will need to create an account to secure this information.
2. How do I log into my Partial.ly account?
You can log into your account at partial.ly/login.
3. My payment method was lost, stolen or cancelled. How can I add a new payment method?
To update the payment method, please log into your account and click the “Payment Methods” option on the menu at the top of the page and add a new payment method. Be sure to click ‘Use for all Payment Plans’ under Usage to make it the default card.
Please see Adding and updating payment methods for more information.
4. Does Partial.ly require a credit check to open a payment plan?
No, Partial.ly does not require any credit check.
5. When will I recieve my order?
You will need to directly contact Nigel Mark. Nigel Mark is the one who processes and ships the order.
6. I never received my order. What can I do?
Please contact Nigel Mark at email@example.com
7. Who is the merchant of my plan?
The merchant is Nigel Mark. You can find the name Nigel Mark next to your plan when logged into your account.
8. Can I change my payment schedule?
You will need to directly contact Nigel Mark. Only Nigel Mark is authorized to change a plan's payment schedule.
9. Does Partial.ly accept PayPal?
No, Partial.ly does not accept PayPal at this time.
10. What payment methods does Partial.ly accept?
Partial.ly accepts all major credit and debit cards. Partial.ly also accepts ACH bank transactions for payments to merchants located in the United States.
11. Can I cancel my payment plan after it has been opened?
You will need to directly contact Nigel Mark. Only Nigel Mark is authorized to cancel payment plans and process refunds.